The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Privacy Regulations Act
Your non-public personal information is collected from various sources:
- Information received from you on tax organizers, worksheets, client questionnaires, applications and other financial documentation you provide
- Information you provide via personal interviews, telephone conversations, faxes and emails
- Information about your transactions with the firm
- Information received about you from consumer reporting agencies if background or credit checks are conducted on your behalf.
Your non-public personal information is not disclosed to any person or party, except as required by law or to facilitate filing your tax return.
Upon closing your account, your non-public personal information will not be disclosed to any person or party unless required by law.
Access to your information is restricted in a variety of ways:
- Only to those employees who have a need to know in order to provide products or services to you
- Physical security, electronic security safe guards and strict procedural measures consistent with federal standards are in place to protect your non-public personal information.
Your privacy is important. Please trust that protecting your information is equally important. Please call if you have any questions.